How long will my order to take to ship?
Please allow 2-4 days for processing. Shipping nationwide via Canada Post can take anywhere from 2-7 days
What is the return policy?
Returns are accepted for exchange only for either product defects or sizing issue.
- If a product is defective, Fresh Coast will cover all related shipping costs. Simply reach out to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, sku number of item being returned and the reason for the return.
- If a product needs to be exchanged for a different size, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping fees. Each product has a sizing chart available for reference as well as model photos specifying the size the model appears in, to help you make an informed choice. If you need to make an exchange for a different size simply reach out to us by email, email@example.com. Please include your order number, sku number of item being returned and the reason for your return.
Where can I find my Order Number and Sku Number?
Both will appear on your packing slip attached to the package your order arrived in.
How much does Fresh Coast donate to their non-profit partner?
For the current time Fresh Coast promises to donate $5 from every sale to Ocean Legacy Foundation. As a new company we are proud of this figure. However, as the company and brand grows, we hope to be able to reduce our production costs allowing us to donate more of our profits to OLF. These donations will be made once every quarter via cheque.
What else is Fresh Coast doing to help the environment?
- All orders are shipped in Eco-friendly packaging, such as compostable mailers or cardboard boxes that can easily be recycled.
- Although our current product offering is manufactured with poly/cotton blends, we are working very hard to introduce future products made from sustainable fabrics such as bamboo, hemp, and RPET: fabric made from recycled plastic.
- In the future we hope to invest in companies with a focus on sustainable packaging such as biodegradable alternatives to plastic and styrofoam alternatives made from mycelium.
- We also hope to be able to launch our own ocean clean up efforts in the future.
Keep an eye on our blog page for more information and updates on our progress.